I am looking for the following PCB for my burned PCB HDDs:
1. Western Digital 1TB WD1002FAEX Code: 2060-771640-003 REV P1
2. Western Digital 1TB WD1002FAEX Code: 2060-771640-003 REV A
3. Western Digital 3TB WD30EZRX Code: 2060-771945-000
4. Western Digital 1TB WD10EADS Code: 2060-701590-000 REV A
1&2. can use the same PCB: http://www.hddzone.com/wd-2060771640003-pcb-p-293.html. If you need both REV P1, REV A, please note when you order
3. Please refer: http://www.hddzone.com/wd-2060771945000-pcb-p-606.html, When you get this PCB, you need to change the BIOS
4. Please refer: http://www.hddzone.com/wd-2060701590000-pcb-p-82.html This PCB’s BIOS is integrated on the Main Controller IC. You should exchange the Main Controller IC to let the HDD be recognized. Move the Main Controller IC(the biggest chip on the board) is a complex job which need you have certain techique. Some electronics repair shop can do it.