Q: I am looking for the following PCB for my burned PCB HDDs:
1. Western Digital 1TB WD1002FAEX Code: 2060-771640-003 REV P1
2. Western Digital 1TB WD1002FAEX Code: 2060-771640-003 REV A
3. Western Digital 3TB WD30EZRX Code: 2060-771945-000
4. Western Digital 1TB WD10EADS Code: 2060-701590-000 REV A
Also, do your good firm provide swapping of main controller/Bios Chip service, if so, can i remove the pcb board and mail them to you?
1&2. can use the same PCB: http://www.hddzone.com/wd-2060771640003-pcb-p-293.html. If you need both REV P1, REV A, please note when you order
3. Please refer: http://www.hddzone.com/wd-2060771945000-pcb-p-606.html, When you get this PCB, you need to change the BIOS
4. Please refer: http://www.hddzone.com/wd-2060701590000-pcb-p-82.html This PCB’s BIOS is integrated on the Main Controller IC. You should exchange the Main Controller IC to let the HDD be recognized. Move the Main Controller IC(the biggest chip on the board) is a complex job which need you have certain techique. Some electronics repair shop can do it.
We just sell PCB now. You can move the BIOS from your original PCB by using hot-air gun, then solder it on the replacement board. Please refer: http://www.datarecoveryunion.com/hard-drive-rom-chip-swapreplacement/. Or you can find an electronics repair shop help you.