1. Have you a PCB to fit a Western Digital WD5000AAKB-00H8A0 500GB IDE Hard Drive? Code underneath is: 2061-701596-600 10P Thanks in advance
2. have two hard drives that I believe I need new boards for.
Hard Drive #1
2060-701596-001 REV P1
Western Digital Caviar Blue
Hard Drive #2
2060-001102-003 REV A
Western Digital Caviar
Is there any additional information you will need? Thank you.
3. Looking for the above Hdd controller board: # on the board:
Sticker on 40pin connector ( Bar Code ): 2061-701596-A00 15P XC 8G12 1E5Q S 0001410 0411
WHITE LETTERING BOTTOM OF BOARD:
Bottom of Board Dark Green Lettering: 2060-701596-001 REV P1
4. wondering is this one “Western Digital 2060-701596-001 SATA board PCB” is
sata, it is supposed to be IDE even the picture associated to it is a
picture of IDE, but i want to make sure before i order it , please advice
5. I have a WD hard drive, WD3200AAJB-00J3A0 that I need a replacement PCB for. PCB number: 2060-701596-001 REV A
I don’t find that exact PCB on your list of products, do you have that PCB??
1. Buy Western Digital PCB 2060-701596-001 Circuit Board for pcb swap replacement on HDDZone.com
2. More Western Digital IDE PCB on HDDZone.com