HDDZone provides all kinds of Hard Drive PCB Circuit Boards for data recovery needs. Worldwide Free Shipping! Damaged PCB always has the obvious burnt marks. If the HDD can't spin, you can't hear any noise or just hear a tick sound, which means the PCB is probably faulty.
"Thanks to you for being most helpful. You are good man and a good company to deal with. The transplant was a complete success, all 50 GB of it. At 74 years my hand is not the steadiest any more yet I managed. Thanks once more and kind regards!" - Reinhard -AU(New!)
Hard Drive PCB Circuit Boards Repair:Most HDD PCBs' failures are caused by Motor Controller Chip burnt, then the TVS diodes burnt and Main Controller IC burnt.
In most cases, Motor Controller chip burnt can be seen by eyes. We can see a burnt hole or raised part on it. TVS diodes' short circuit can be test by a multimeter. Main Controller IC is difficult to be test. Burnt TVS diodes or Motor Controller IC can be repaired by using the same model chip or diodes. Of course, this operation is just be used by the technicians who has the Circuit board repair knowledge.
For common user, the best way is swapping PCB boards.Before Purchasing Please Read:
- These are just PCB (Printed Circuit Boards), not the whole HDD (Hard Disk Drive);
- Most of the PCB are second hand. However, all boards have been fully tested before shipment;
- All PCB are used as data recovery/repair issues, there is no refund/exchange policy;
- It is a buyer responsibility to know if the board is adequate for his hard drive model;
- In most cases, you should exchange the BIOS/Main Controller IC before you swap hard drive PCB, in order to make the replacement board compatible with your HDD.
- Hard drive failures are NOT always caused by PCB failure. We cannot guarantee your drive to be repaired by replacing the hard drive PCB;